Ngorongoro Crater & Lake Manyara – 2 Days Safari
Drive from Moshi to Manyara National Park, takes approx.4 hour’s drive. In Manyara after having a picnic lunch you start the late afternoon game drive which is also the best time to view animals in this park. When you approach it from the East Rift Valley escarpment looms on the horizon forming an impressive back droid to the lake. In the tall trees of the ground water forest, monkeys leap from one branch to branch, on the escarpment elephants stand in the shade acacia. Other animals frequently seen are zebras, impalas, monkeys, giraffes, buffalos, hippos and others. In the late evening you transferred to the Hotel full board or Campsite.
From Karatu or Mto wa mbu to the Ngorongoro Crater , this drive can takes 30 minutes until you reach at the gate. In the eastern side you will see the Rift Valley, animals like elephant, buffalos, zebra, monkey, birds as well as viewing the rim crater. The concentration of wild animals can be found in the huge and perfect crater of Ngorongoro. This is undoubtedly the best place to see black rhino in Tanzania as well as the prides of lion that includes the magnificent black manned males. There are lots of colorful flamingoes and the variety of water birds. Other game-leopard, cheetah , hyena and lots of other members of the antelope family and small mammals of sorts can also be found. Then in the late afternoon drive back to Moshi or Arusha for dinner and overnight stay.
- Transport in a 4×4 vehicle during the safari.
- Accommodation and meals as describe in the itinerary.
- Entry fees to the National Parks.
- Crater Fees
- Daily bottle of mineral water during the game drive.
- Service of an English – speaking, full licensed, experienced safari guide
- International flights.
- Tip to the driver guide and hoteliers.
- Expenses belong to person nature e.g Drinks not included on the meal plans, personal purchases, Laundry etc.
- Cost of Visas.
- Bank transfer charges & card payments processing fee.